Old February 13th 07, 05:41 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
cc

Default Vandeman one post closer to death

Mike Vandeman wrote:
\On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:26:43 -0700, "GeeDubb"
wrote:

Some of you might remember me talking about the new Black Canyon Trail
system going in North of Phoenix. We had another great turnout of people on
Saturday cutting in another half mile or more of trail through some pretty
tough terrain. For a few pictures, a short write-up and links to more
photos and the BCT website click below

http://www.spokejunkies.com/forum/in...showtopic=5095

Disgusting. Where do you get the right to destroy wildlife habitat,
especially for cheap thrills like mountain biking? And you want to
call yourselves "environmentalists"?!

Doesn't it burn you up? How
about knowing you're
absolutely powerless to stop