Old May 21st 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Default Cranks destroyed

Universal Unicorn wrote:
That still doesn't explain the dust caps. There were two round plastic
things that came with my order. I can't figure out what they do or
where they go. Are those dust caps?

Yeah, that sounds like the dust caps. Don't worry though - they aren't
anything too important.

When you put the wheel back together, make sure the LEFT pedal is in
the LEFT crank arm and that they are on the LEFT side. Sometimes people
ride with the wheel on backwards with the left pedal and crank on the
right side. This will cause you to strip your cranks. I'm 90% sure that
is what happened in your case. You have to make sure the wheel is not
backwards.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *The First Serious Unicycle
Computer Game* - -ProjectUNI update available 'here!'
(http://www.projectuni.com/?page_id=9)-* - Follow the 'progress.'
(http://www.projectuni.com)