Old July 19th 04, 01:29 PM
hippy

Default Bunch ride 5

Dudes.. we need a better name for the "Bunch Ride".
I downloaded last week's and calling it Bunch Ride
when there's a hundred other bunch rides is silly :P

What's the acronym off the first letters of all the
suburbs we pass through?

Maybe the "Doncaster/Warrandyte bunch" or the
"aus.bicycle North East Melbourne faction Sunday
morning road bunch" or how about the "It's too
damn early on a Sunday morning bunch"?
Shorten that to fit nicely in Polar software and it
could be the TDE bunch? Too Damn Early
The "I'd be there but I've got XXX on, bunch"?
The "can't crack 80kph bunch"
The "snob us and trackstand and we'll push you
over bunch"?
The "couple of trackies in the hills bunch"
"FD's Green Machine and the rocketing roadies"

hippy
- severe lack of brain function apparent