Old May 16th 05, 09:17 AM
caw89

caw89 wrote:
*I wear a helmet only when goin big like unibrow said, perhaps my
helmet doesnt fit very ewll or somthing (walmart helm) maybe il get a
mullet helmet form 661. Il have ot watch that Kh mocie again tonight,
my pedal grabs are fine, I do them all the time, but the objects i
want to do are a lil high, just outa my padal grab reach(walls fences
etc.) and am workin on jumpin higher to get higher pedal grabs also.
30" would be great all i need. thanks for hte help and ill just keep
practicin and try to tuck the tire more. Il try to wear a helmit a lil
more if it pleasin ya, although i reall some clips w/ gerble in it
where hes doin some rail grinds with no helmet *

Shoot, I was layin in bed and I realized I mixed the names
gerblefranklin and generaldibbles, Ive never seen gerble grind a stair,
It was Dibbles and I didnt see him saying anything bad about not wearin
a helmet, sorry bout that. I really suck with names. This threas
competely became an argument about helmets rather than jumping, I guess
Im just a stupid kid who doesnt like to wear a helmet.

--
caw89 - Cody

'Cody's Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Codys-Gallery)

'sixsixone' (http://sixsixone.com/)