Old May 16th 05, 10:16 AM
Loosemoose

Caw I can heartily reccommend the 661 mullet, I bought one last year and
its definitely saved me from serious injury on several occasions,
Including an 8ft head first fall onto a tarmac path.

About the .mov format, I like that fact you can drag the time slider in
the browser and it updates the display in real time, allows you to
analyse the hop easily.

Good hop, although the points given by the rest stand about not really
needing more height. Thats a huge hop, but (unless its for personal
gratification) going higher wouldn't really help you if you're going for
urban or street trials. I can't get anywhere near that height, but I can
crank to rubber anything that height, and its all about finding a
flowing route. Stopping, hopping, setting urself up, doing the hop and
then steadying urself can ruin a good flowing route.

What I'm going for at the moment is a higher rolling hop. Instead of
stacking palettes higher & higher, only increasing the instability of
the platform & increases the risk of injury, you could try rolling hops
onto lower targets. Less chance of an injury, and a more useful skill
IMHO.

Loose.

--
Loosemoose

Dave: "I had a particularly bad UPD & found I'd lost a shoe"
Loosemoose's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6326