Old May 17th 05, 01:11 AM
gerblefranklin

I don't grind rails, too much of a wimp and also the only rail I see
regulary without a kink is a 7 seat at school.

I didn't watch the general dibbles clip, and most likely didn't post in
the thread about it.

Mike's advice is excellent. If you aren't getting near landing a hop
within the first 15 minutes, leave it and come back another time.

Rolling hops are just different moves. It really depends on the rider
when it comes to usefulness. For me my sidehop is about equal to my
rolling hop, but I use the sidehop far more. Neither of them are
particularly dangerous assuming a simple ledge is the obstacle.

--
gerblefranklin - Trials Unicyclist

Nick's main man.

"The genesis of genocide is like a Pagan religion; carefully hidden,
woven into the holidays of a Christian."-Immortal Technique