Old May 18th 09, 07:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.

Default Giro d'Italia, stage 9 summary

On May 17, 6:39*pm, RicodJour wrote:
On May 17, 7:39*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Hey Bob, any chance we could get Chris Horner on the favorites list?
If he's not one of the standard issue favorites you could make an
exception and support a team player, excellent rider and all-around
good guy. *You'll be helping send a message to young riders
everywhere. *Ask your son for permission. *

I agree that it would be fun to have Chris on that list. But I'm not
sure I know what "message" you're sending to "young riders everywhere."
Other than the idea older guys rock?

The guy is _enjoying_ himself. *Look at the dude's face. *

snip

Dumbass -

Horner's love of bike racing has always set him apart. He's genuinely
enthusiastic about it.

I've got some good stories about him to share, but will save it for
another time.

thanks,

Kurgan. presented by Gringioni.