Old October 8th 14, 03:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Full Suspension Sizing?

I am 6'4" tall and have a 34" inseam. I ride a 25" touring bike, a 62 cm road bike (though my Colnago C40 is a 58 with long seat tube and head tube) and my Redline Cyclocross bike is 58 and works well.

Because of the head injury I received in 2009 I don't remember anything whatsoever about sizing for a full suspension bike. Apparently I had a nice full suspension Santa Cruz that I sold off while zonked out.

Can anyone give me some good information on sizing? I don't know how they're measured or what sizes are for who.