Old May 24th 18, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default randonneur

John B. writes:

I think that you are getting all tangled up in
definitions. Try the Blayley's site. I think in one
description The Fixie Pixie (the female member of
the team) describes a Brevet Bike (what you are
calling a Randonneuring Bike) as "reliable and
comfortable has enough storage capacity that you can
carry what you need for the distance and conditions
(including clothes and tools) and/or store what you
no longer need, and since the longer brevets require
lights and usually involve sustained night riding,
a bike used for longer brevets should have reliable
long-lasting lights". Which might equally well
describe a long distance touring bike :-)

I'm getting all tangled up? Because that's what
*I* said, basically

--
underground experts exiled