Old July 30th 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Bike Clubs

From: (Tom Sherman)
Why do all the rides start so early in the
day?

The club here in S.Carolina where I live it seems most of the members
start their rides after 11 in the morning, some even later. They do this
all seasons of the year. How they cope with the 90 degree heat and
similar humidity I never quite figured out. I guess it must be genetic.

On weekends presumably?

What about week days?

“Mary had a little lamb / And when she saw it sicken /
She shipped it off to Packingtown / And now it’s labeled chicken.”