Old September 11th 17, 07:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Default Sandwich recipe, please

On Friday, September 8, 2017 at 8:31:34 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Hey guys, would you do me a big favor and tell me your favorite sandwich that can be made conveniently, cut into quarters and stuffed into your jersey pockets for longer rides?

It's gotta be something tasty, or else you won't want to eat it; and made from ingredients you can buy and keep ahead of time, so you don't have to worry about going to the grocery store before you can do your ride.

Obviously not a big, thick sandwich; a skinny sandwich, so that each quarter is just a couple of mouthfuls.

I'm thinking maybe canned deviled ham and Miracle Whip. What do you suggest?

Thanks a lot!

retroguy

https://www.google.com/search?q=vege...w=1240&bih=708