Old August 26th 03, 06:59 AM
Chris B.

Default My crash last night ... (more on lights)

On 25 Aug 2003 21:49:51 GMT, (J999w) wrote:

It's not supported by
either the data on cycling's risks, nor the data on helmet
effectiveness. It's the currently fashionable superstition, nurtured
by styrofoam salesmen.

Riiiiiight ...

Hey, more power to 'ya ... the Neurosurgical ICU in the hospital I work at has
been a little slow, come on over and I'll show you some great technical trails
you can try ... and maybe boost the business for my employer as well.

All are welcome in the ICU !!!

jw
milwaukee
(hope you have good insurance)

Do you wear a helmet while you are mopping the hospital floor?

--
Chris Bird