Old March 18th 08, 11:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
(PeteCresswell)

Default Surley Karate Monkey: Anybody Over 6'5" Riding One?

Per Anthony DeLorenzo:
6'6" riding an XL, my inseam is 92.5 cm (36.4 in). The standover and
TT length are good. I used a short high-rise stem to get the bars up
high enough and a setback post to keep my weight off the front wheel.

*Exactly* what I wound up doing with my 21" Ellsworth Isis.

Do you have your bars below seat level? If so, how many inches
below... and do you think you could get them up to approximately
seat level or an inch below without doing anything radical?

What's your satisfaction level with the bike? Is 29" doing
anything for you that 26 wasn't?
--
PeteCresswell