Old February 25th 08, 02:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joejumps4fun

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

TheGreenMonster wrote:
is a congress of jugglers jugglers or do you unicycle there to ??? cuz i
live in md and if its unicycling im in

Yes, it's mainly jugglers but there are a bunch of unicyclists that
show up as well. We play games like unicycle hockey, unicycle
basketball, have races, do tricks, and just try eachother's different
equipment. Please come!! I'll be bringing my 20", 5' giraffe, BC
wheel, maybe my 4" geared giraffe, and my Trikke.

Here's the info:
http://www.studentorg.umd.edu/juggling/congress.htm

I'm only going to be there on Saturday and a few other unicyclists I
know are coming.

--
joejumps4fun

~*Joey*