Old February 6th 04, 03:55 AM
Mike Kruger

Default Chicago Bike Commute Pictures

"Doug Purdy" wrote in message
news
"Mike Kruger" wrote in message
I've posted a set of pictures taken on my bicycle commute from

http://hometown.aol.com/mikekr/myhomepage/index.htm

Nice pics Mike. At 18.5 miles I guess that's the scenic route and some
of it certainly seems like it.

It's also nice to have the option of just pedalling your legs off for
part of a commute. Do the stop lights on Elston allow that or are they
all random "sync" like on my routes? While some major streets allow me
to get a good pedal, some residential streets are even better, partly
because at a stop sign I don't have to hang around like at a light.

Alas, Elston is no place to just pedal your legs off.
The stop lights are random and I prefer to take the street at normal speed
to pay lots of attention to the side street traffic; there are a lot of
6-corner intersections where there are lots of directions things can be
coming at you.

--
Mike Kruger
"Does this timeline need to be in any particular order?"