Old October 14th 18, 05:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default OT Is there as Much Bicycling on Political Groups as Politics Here?

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 4:59:15 AM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
Do any of you know/think there's as much talk about bicycles on Political newsgroups as there is Politics her on RBT?

Yeah, but you don't want to read what they say about cyclists; it'll hurt your feelings, for sure.

Seems lately as if many RBT threads are becoming far more political content they are bicycling or even bicycling related let alone bicycling TECH related.

WTF? Only yesterday you and that other control freak Krygowski were trying to shut down a poster who consistently posts on technical bike matters. Make up your mind, Ridealot: you can't have it both ways.

Not to mention that when you are a chorus for the wretched Krygowski, you strain the patience with which we might otherwise consider your complaint.

Andre Jute
I have yet to see one of these wannabe on-topic policemen offer to fill the forum with interesting content