Old August 11th 04, 08:20 PM
Jym Dyer

Default Opinions on Dahon Bikes?

=v= Here's another folding bike website:

http://www.geocities.com/justridinga...lding-bicycle/

Check out especially the links at the bottom.

=v= You might subscribe to the folding-bicycle email list
(details on that website), but you'll get pretty much the
same responses you got he "Try the one I got, I like
it." To which I might personally inevitably add, try the
Bike Friday, I like it. (Mention my name if you buy one;
I can buy some new tires with the referral fee.)

=v= Dahons are the cheapest, and I've taken some rides on
some good ones. Quality varies, though, so try before you
buy, if you're going that route.
_Jym_