Old March 7th 07, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Matt B

Default Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford

spindrift wrote:
On 7 Mar, 12:39, Matt B wrote:
spindrift wrote:

Riding home last night at 6.30 thru Deptford...

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

I took my phone out and got a photo of the
registration plate...

Post the photo somewhere - someone here may recognise something, or spot
clues.

Kind of the driver to volunteer a DNA sample...

Did the driver spit too? Have the police accepted the "deposit" as
evidence?

--
Matt B

"Sorry to hear of your misfortune. "

Ah, bless! I've just received a personal email from Matt B:

Whoa. I was being sincere. I had a not too dissimilar experience
myself a few years back. Now please don't be so defensive.

Now how about posting the photo so we may be able to help detecting this
"motorist" - or is it buried in another link somewhere which I haven't
thoroughly explored yet?

--
Matt B