Old August 29th 17, 11:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Jobst

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 2:44:38 PM UTC-7, sms wrote:

Wrong. That commitment ended when Bảo Đại was deposed.

I sent you the actual history privately - at what point did the political control of this country fall into your hands?

It was Nixon that ended Vietnam and not a Democrat.

Wrong. Ford was president when we withdrew from Vietnam, but it was
because the Democratic congress would not appropriate any more money to
continue to support South Vietnam.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-h...-war-is-ending

He could have attacked the country responsible for 9-11, which might
have made more sense than attacking a country that had nothing to do
with it. I don't think there's anyone that still believes that Iraq had
anything to do with 9-11.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ration...r_the_Iraq_War

Or do you think that he should have stopped any possibility that WMD
would become available to terrorists?

All the experts agreed that Iraq did not have any WMDs. Saddam Hussein
wanted to give that impression to Iran, but there was no evidence that
any WMDs still existed.]

What "experts" are these?

You shouldn't try to rewrite history to serve the right-wing agenda.
That's straight out of 1984.

I actually worked on military contracts and know what really occurred. You on the other hand are perfectly willing to accept the words from the mouths of people with political power to gain by denying the facts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/w...s.html?mcubz=0

If these were old and useless exactly how did out troops get serious injuries from miles away from where these weapons were detonated?

If people READY for things like this were seriously injured what do you think would have occurred should a terrorist detonate one of these "old worn out" weapons in Times Square at noon on a workday?

I was seriously injured by gas because I rushed into the chamber before it was fulling evacuated. The levels HAD to be millions to one. Do you think that this is games that you can play with other's lives and pretend to be surprised if people are killed if some fool followed your jackass advice?