Old March 7th 07, 02:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pyromancer

Default Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford

Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as spindrift
gently breathed:

So far the cops have been brilliant and have filed it as an actual
assault due to the nasty little chavette gobbing on me. They've taken
two statements and will get back to me with results on their findings
with the new reg number I've given them.

It's difficult to know what to do; as much as I'd like to nail the
driver and the occupants, it's a difficult one to prove. There's a bus
lane CCTV on the road where the incident took place, but being able to
prove the identity of the 'gobber' will be nigh on impossible.
Also, tho I'd like the idiot driver to get a wake up call from the
cops, I'm reluctant to get myself in a position where my details
become known to her and her family......Just speculating, but
supposing she has bigger brother who'll exact revenge for dissing his
lil' siss. Maybe idiocy runs in the family?
It's more than likely she'll profess to be the victim or something
like that and come up with a bunch of witnesses......

Makes me angry just thinking about it

Part of the on-going problem of the authorities refusal to actually
punish anyone any more. Even if you report them and the police do
manage to trace and stop the car, they'll get nothing more than an ASBO
for their efforts and they'll promptly ignore that. Meanwhile though,
you'll have become their enemy, and they or their mates / fellow gang
members will make it a personal mission to exact revenge on you, or more
likely other members of your family.

--
- DJ Pyromancer, Black Sheep, Leeds. http://www.sheepish.net

Broadband, Dialup, Domains = http://www.wytches.net = The UK's Pagan ISP!