Old March 7th 07, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Matt B

Default Driver uses her car as a weapon, Deptford

wrote:
On Mar 7, 1:23 pm, Matt B wrote:
Now how about posting the photo so we may be able to help detecting this
"motorist" - or is it buried in another link somewhere which I haven't
thoroughly explored yet?

Why the 'scare quotes' around the word "motorist" in your post,

Not 'scare quotes', but quotes. I was trying to signify that although
she was driving at the time, and therefore technically a "motorist", she
was not behaving as any reasonable motorist might expect, so the term is
being used in its loosest possible sense. Happy with that?

Mr
Troll person?

Now you answer one for me. Why do you delight so in using that phrase?
What do you mean buy it? Do you consider it a compliment, or are you
trying to be offensive?

--
Matt B