Old May 29th 19, 01:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclists never stop at red lights

On 28/05/2019 16:08, Simon Jester wrote:

I guess Mikey must have hired a couple of hundred cyclists to stage this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTvjUr0giE

No doubt without recorded evidence, some people would still believe that
they saw some of them going past red lights.

It is interesting to find out what other people see of events. I now
have a dashcam. My wife has accused me of doing things I would not do.
There was an occasion where she claimed that I overtook another vehicle
round the outside of a roundabout. I could show her later that the rear
of the other vehicle was on camera the whole way round and I was simply
matching its angular velocity.