Old May 29th 19, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cyclists never stop at red lights

On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 1:13:40 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
On 28/05/2019 16:08, Simon Jester wrote:

I guess Mikey must have hired a couple of hundred cyclists to stage this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hTvjUr0giE

No doubt without recorded evidence, some people would still believe that
they saw some of them going past red lights.

It's also interesting to note how many more bicycles there are than cars even though we are told cyclists are just a tiny minority of road users. Also, so we are told, cyclists are the main cause of traffic jams yet the cycle traffic flows freely.