Old November 17th 04, 12:26 AM
jagur

Default my 26er nears completion

ive been working on this for months and months and months and its
finally ridable but not compleated by far. ive still got to get a better
tyre, rail adapter and a few more little things before its finished.
hopefully it will never really be finished. its more fun to build these
things than it is to ride them so when they are compleated i get kinda
sad. this uni is definatly more mysterious than anything else ive ever
built. the Joe Rowing frame is the first frame i have ever ridin that
has a definate differance in feel.

i put almost dead batteries in my cam on purpose to taint the photos.
i'll post some clear shots when i feel its reached a point of
presentation. untill then these pic's will give an idea of whats been
going on in salem for me. last muni ride you ask? 2 months ago in tahoe.

| Attachment filename: nov16004.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/249491|

jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

-Forget_Your_Life-