Old September 7th 05, 08:18 PM
Robert L Bass

Default Recumbent Cyclist in Salvador Brazil

The store is called "Motobike"
The phone number is 3233-5324
Address: Rua Djalma Dultra Nº13, Salvador, BA, Brazil
Owner: Luis

When are you coming to Salvador? We'll be here until 24 Sep,
2005.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:52:26 -0300, "Duram"
wrote:

send me the store address, I´ll be going to Salvador (from Rio) soon and I
visit the store.

"Robert L Bass" wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 22:54:13 -0300, "Duram"
wrote:

what are the links to others Brazilian recumbent?

I don't have a lot of Brazilian recumbent photos but here's one I
took today. This fellow happened along just as we were about to
entering the parking lot for a family get together at a local
restaurant.

I asked if we could take his picture and he obliged. He also
explained that there's a local shop that builds recumbents right
here in Salvador. Will wonders never cease? Since today is
Sunday (or at least it still was when I took the picture) we
didn't visit the shop yet. Hopefully I'll have time to go there
this week.

Anyway, here's the URL:
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/...ture%20003.jpg

A couple of hours later my wife and I watched the sunset over the
Bahia de Todos os Santos (Bay of All Saints). Here's a picture I
snapped:
http://photos.bassburglaralarms.com/...ture%20063.jpg

Enjoy...