Old April 23rd 18, 04:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joy Beeson

Default Build it and they will come - but where are they?

On Sun, 22 Apr 2018 17:27:45 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

I suppose pencil and paper would help. During a ride the other day, I
wanted to write downs something else (not a license plate) to remember
it when I got home. I had a pen in my handlebar bag but it's been there
long enough that it refused to write.

A #2 pencil always works. And if it breaks and for some reason you
don't have a knife, you could rub it on the pavement.

I always have a notepad handy, because I'm trying to increase my
average speed, so I note the time of each start, stop, and waypoint.
I hit 8 mph on one leg of my latest ride, which is an improvement of
60%. Of course, I have to start all over from scratch when the biopsy
heals. After re-starting at least twice during the winter. I'm
starting to feel superstitious.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net