Old May 5th 18, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclists just will not read or obey the highway code

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 9:36:39 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 9:06:23 PM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:

Strange how drivers always seem to find the time to argue.

Indeed - they are in SO much of a hurry all of the time AND YET, have all the time in the world to argue the toss.

See: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/acti...t-cyclist.html

Just look at his face!

Master butcher Jason Wells, no less.

At least he said sorry.

Speaking to the Richmond and Twickenham Guardian about the incident yesterday, Mr Wells said that he "would like to apologise for any offence caused"..

“My behaviour was unacceptable and regardless of the situation, I shouldn’t react like that," he said.

******“I fully appreciate that cyclists have as much right to the road as any other road users.****** EMPHASIS MINE.

“I will be making no further comment at this time.”