Old May 5th 18, 09:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Pedestrians need more hi-vis and walking helmets

wrote:
On Saturday, May 5, 2018 at 8:16:06 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

driver would be.

Do we know who is guilty party is yet?

Hopefully a court can answer your question.
In the mind of the cyclist the guilty party must be the lady off 88
years who sprinted into the road and into the path of the cyclist.

These old biddies are secretly vicious old battleaxes - did you not
see Ena Sharples and Nora Batty? As for the audiences in wrestling...

Many years ago I acquired Ena's fridge freezer. The insulation on the
freezer was well shot. But I sold the fridge part as they came apart.
She had a bungalow on All Hallows Road in Bispham Blackpool. Or probably
other places as well. Dunno and don't care
I've never heard of this Nora Batty person.