Old September 16th 20, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default DT Swiss 460 rims

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 2:29:01 PM UTC-7, Mark Cleary wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:52:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Op dinsdag 15 september 2020 om 18:50:35 UTC+2 schreef :
These are tubeless compatible do they have traditional spoke access holes?
Deacon Mark

yes.

Well more questions. I used the DT Swiss spoke calculator and input the hubs dimensions that I measure myself to make certain. It is a basic Novotec f842sb hub. According the the calculations it says 282 for DS and 287 for NON DS. That seems to be more than usual of 2 mm difference. I am sure of my measuring does that seem reasonable to have 5mm difference?

Deacon Mark

IIRC, its around 281/282 3X NDS on a Shimano Ultegra hub with the DT460s. You're numbers are way off unless that Novatec is a high-low flange hub, and even if it were, it would have to have a really low NDS. Could you send us a link to the hub. Those numbers don't pull anything up.

-- Jay Beattie.