Old March 18th 07, 10:43 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Paul Yates

Default Thinking of getting a GPS cycle computer

Not that I need to upgrade except for the wow factor. I am looking at a
Garmin 305 cycle computer and currently use a Polar 720i. Does anyone know
if I can suck all of my polar harm files from the precision performance
software to whatever it is Garmin uses for thier computer? If this can be
done, its it on a file by file basis, or can it be done as a batch (as I
have about 6 year's worth of data I would have to transfer).

Happy trails