Old March 21st 07, 01:33 PM posted to aus.bicycle
peterlip[_2_]

Default Thinking of getting a GPS cycle computer

Paul Yates Wrote:
Not that I need to upgrade except for the wow factor. I am looking at a
Garmin 305 cycle computer and currently use a Polar 720i. Does anyone
know
if I can suck all of my polar harm files from the precision performance
software to whatever it is Garmin uses for thier computer? If this can
be
done, its it on a file by file basis, or can it be done as a batch (as
have about 6 year's worth of data I would have to transfer).

Happy trails
PI've had the Edge since July last year. Fantastic gadget.

Training center is OK, but not great. I'm almost certain you can't
import polar files. Although, the files you can import are essentially
XML, so you probably could write a program to convert your files if you
can code, and have a bit of time.

--
peterlip