Old March 29th 07, 12:01 PM posted to aus.bicycle
ProfTournesol[_11_]

Default Thinking of getting a GPS cycle computer

Paul Yates Wrote:
Not that I need to upgrade except for the wow factor. I am looking at a
Garmin 305 cycle computer and currently use a Polar 720i. Does anyone
know
if I can suck all of my polar harm files from the precision performance
software to whatever it is Garmin uses for thier computer? If this can
be
done, its it on a file by file basis, or can it be done as a batch (as
have about 6 year's worth of data I would have to transfer).

Happy trails

installed it (tying on 2 cable ties) and out on the road, no wheel
calibration required. So far pretty cool, can't say the same for the
Garmin software but at least there is a Mac version.

--
ProfTournesol