Old November 1st 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Default Help Hoping

smee56 wrote:
thanks aye that will help to the days...I love bunnyhoping on my bmx and
i didnt think of it possable to do it the same way ona uni...going out
now to try get some more practice in before it gets to late...thanks
once again

Mortzł

If you need more help, don't hesitate to ask me or any of the kind and
friendly people of this forum....

If you want, add me to your MSN.

Your new and good friend
*Hazmat*

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmat's What people think of me???'
(http://tinyurl.com/ytyaau)*

ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

http://www.usenet.com