Old February 15th 08, 02:45 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

On 2008-02-15, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

Huzzah! Huzzah!

***

Minister lifts bicycle ban on peak-hour trains
http://tinyurl.com/2bq2yh

In a sop to bike riders, Ms Kosky will also implement a new
policy allowing folding bikes - little used in Australia but popular in
European and American cities - on all trams and buses. Bikes will need
to be folded before getting on to a service.

Huzzah indeed!

Chris Star, who helped form lobby group Bin the Bike Ban last
month, said she was relieved the ban had been dropped.

This Chris Star person, whoever she is, is almost as good as our Chris
Starr.

\"It created a lot of anger because we saw it as a denial of
service. And it was done at such short notice and without
consultation,\" she said.

Good on 'er

--
TimC
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.