Old January 10th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Chris[_12_]

Default Michael J. Vandeman Convinces People To Buy Mountain-Bikes

On Jan 9, 4:07*am, Siskuwihane wrote:
You got me interested in something new and I appreciate it. Looking
forward to spending some time on the trails riding. Maybe we can ride
together sometime.

I'm building one too and plan on sending Michael loads of pictures of
myself doing so. I do not skid going down hills or in turn though.
It's really bad from an errosion standpoint, it is worse for stopping
than not skidding, and it kicks up too dust which could end up on my
bike.

It's a 29er, so it'll let me ride on the road too so I can annoy as
many different kinds of cyclists and cyclist haters as possible.

Chris

OK, maybe I'm not going to send Mike pictures, but I want to.