Old August 10th 03, 01:39 AM
yoopers

Default Ben's 6' giraffe running jump mount video clip

One of the strange phenomenon of going to conventions is that our total
number of unicycles seems to increase by convention's end. Our club now
has a new 6' giraffe from Unicycle.com to add to our show presentation
potential.

If you recall, Ben learned to mount our 5 footer by a running jump mount
during Memorial Day weekend, 2002.
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/bengiraffe

It didn't take him long to put up a mount on the 6 footer. I tried to
uploaded the video clip of his mount to the bengiraffe page but it ended
up on the page of our NAUCC pictures. Here's the link:

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/naucc2003?&page=1

As it takes awhile to upload with dial-up service, I'll leave the clip
there for now and move it later.

Brucetoad

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards