Old February 23rd 18, 05:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

Default Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output

On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 03:26:25 -0800 (PST), Andre Jute
wrote:

I take it the paper slide rules in one of your links were given
away as promotions.

Yes. I used to attend various electronics trade shows. During the
1970's and 80's, it was quite common for vendor to give away such
calculators. Others came for ham fests, coworkers, and trash bins.

I'd pay for one from the Radio Relay League of America, or
the RCA Schools.

Sure. Pick out the one's you want and send me a shipping address.
Please leave me with the radiation, RF, and microwave calculators. The
rest, I don't need or use. You can also find a few on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=paper+calculator+-roll+-rolls
or various collectors sites (which I can't seem to find right now).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D