Old April 11th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default NASCAR "stars" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch confirmed they are idiots when they blocked people on the lead lap in Texas.

Olebiker wrote:

That's OK. Down here in the Deep South we have our own stereotypes
about girly men, poodle lovin' Californicators.

Dumbass -

The best thing about the Deep South is how nearly everyone sounds
stupid. That Southern Accent, slow and slow as the brain is
slooooooooow.

If anyone's child ever has a self-esteem problem at school, just take
them down there and they'll come back convinced that they're the next
Madame Curie/Leonardo Da Vinci. The Deep South is a blessing upon this
nation. We need contrast - without evil, how could we appreciate good?
- without The Deep South, how would one not esteem the benefits of
avoiding fornication with direct relatives and fraternization with
swine?

God Bless Dale Earnhardt and the Deep South,

K. Gringioni.