Old April 12th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default NASCAR "stars" Jeff Gordon and Kurt Busch confirmed they are idiots when they blocked people on the lead lap in Texas.

Olebiker wrote:

If anyone's child ever has a self-esteem problem at school, just take
them down there and they'll come back convinced that they're the next
Madame Curie/Leonardo Da Vinci. The Deep South is a blessing upon this
nation. We need contrast - without evil, how could we appreciate good?
- without The Deep South, how would one not esteem the benefits of
avoiding fornication with direct relatives and fraternization with
swine?

Fornication with direct relatives? I think you have us confused with
European aristocrats.

Dumbass -

Apparently some of you Southerners are a bit out of touch about how the
rest of the world sees you:

From:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4594392/

Abercrombie & Fitch shirt angers West Virginians
Shirt spoofs West Virginia stereotype as a haven for incest

snip

now Abercrombie & Fitch is selling a T-shirt that has the West Virginia
governor really teed off. The shirt spoofs a West Virginia stereotype
as a haven for incest with the slogan "It's All Relative in
Virginia."

Governor Bob Wise fired off a letter to the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch
demanding that it stop selling the T-shirts at once.

snipend

thanks,

K. Gringioni.