Old October 24th 05, 04:50 PM
Resound

Default Blame the faulty drivers of dangerous machinery. 4WDs most dangerous on road

"Noddy" wrote in message

"fasgnadh" wrote in message

For a 4WD its over 15 metres.

****ing bull****

What "4wd" would that be you ractionary ****?

--
Regards,
Noddy.

Oh look, we've roused them

We're talking about toddler height objects. Try driving away from a white
post in your lard arse Landcruiser until you can see the whole reflector at
the top. Then stop and see how far from it you are.Everything between it and
the back of your vehicle is where you can't see a child. And I think the
word you're desperately groping for is "reactionary". Why yes, I actually DO
react to things. You know...by thinking about them for example.

Who wants to take bets on an incoherent response or none at all?