Old March 22nd 19, 11:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default SoCal : Minus one cyclist

scientist77017 complained:
On Thursday, March 21, 2019 at 8:51:43 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
https://ktla.com/2019/03/21/bicyclis...gunman-sought/

You sure seem to go looking for the negative stories.

Yup, KTLA sure are a bunch of EUSSR-abiding pussies:
"Sorry, this content is not available in your region."

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/

And where is the positive, cycling tech content? Oh, there it is, Styrofoam
Lids To Be Banned!

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/maryland-may-be-first-state-to-ban-polystyrene/

"Polystyrene foam [...] often break into tiny pieces, which litter streets,
parks and beaches," wrote the Natural Resources Defense Council."

"Maryland may be a small state, but we have the chance with this legislation
to LEAD the country on eliminating this horrible form of single-use plastic
from our state," Lierman wrote on Facebook. "We have a duty to future
generations to clean up the mess that has been made – this bill is an
important step!"

BEG