Old October 4th 12, 12:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default Last one for now, I could easily post several dozen deaths orrescues of hikers in the western U.S. alone this summer

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 7:19:49 AM UTC-7, sms88 wrote:
On 10/2/2012 11:17 PM, Rick wrote: Wow it is amazing of the several dozens hikers that are killed in the western U.S. alone, it must number in the 100s world wide just in the summer. Add climbers (who are walking) and the number of deaths from powering on two legs (no bike of course) is way over the top. What is the point of all these posts? Are you happy that people get killed while hiking? You're better off kill-filing the convicted criminal like everyone else than trying to out-do him with stories of hikers that are killed. Don't lower yourself to his level. The facts are against him when it comes to mountain biking, and he knows it--that's why he does what he does.

LOL. Anyone with any brains or honesty knows I'm right. Lie on...