Old September 9th 05, 04:53 AM
Sunset Lowracer [TM] Fanatic

Default Sunset Lowracers (was: Milestone Day for ARBR Arrives!)

Edward Dolan, who apparently does not own an Earth Cycles Sunset
Lowracer [TM], wrote:
"Sunset Fanatic" wrote in message
oups.com...
On topic content: The proper name of the bike is "Earth Cycles Sunset
Lowracer [TM]"; therefore "sunset" should be capitalized to "Sunset" in
this context.

The rest of the world is not enamored of the Sunset like you are. Therefore,
you have created confusion where none existed before.

The rest of world needs to get with the program then!

Q: What is better than an Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracer [TM]?
A: Two Earth Cycles Sunset Lowracers [TM]!

Best of all, I can post as much as I want to a.r.b.r. about my Sunsets,
AND IT WILL ALL BE ON-TOPIC!
--
Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley