Old July 16th 03, 11:58 AM
Nicholas & Domino

Default Commuting in Perth

the cynic in me says they've done a deal which involves fewer parking spaces
and therefore greatly reduces the cost of the building, or gets them out of
a particular planning requirement...
however, good on them anyway.

"Andrew Price" wrote in message
Heard today that a new office building (Woodside) in Perth will have 200
bike racks, the same number as the car parking spaces in the building.

Suggests that commuting by bike may be much bigger in the west than back
east.

Can anyone from the Western Division of aus.bicycle confirm if that is the
case? - would be an interesting and good development in our town planning
'fitwere true.

best, Andrew