Old August 4th 03, 12:36 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default New York City Cycling Championship Photos

"swj" wrote in message
. net...
i'll likely code up some web-app in the next few days
that will include a photo album format with captions and such,

J-Album is ready made and quite good if you can run it on your
computer.
http://www.datadosen.se/jalbum/

http://www.lessyourimage.com/photos/NYCCC/DSCN0845.JPG
Ah, Jon Erdelyi -- he went solo briefly early in the race and ABC TV
was identifying him as the other US champ in the race, Mark McCormack
(I think with a graphic on the screen). I was working for them and
screaming into my mic that it was Erdelyi but they didn't believe me
until he was caught...

Interestingly one of the TV producers kept commenting on how lame the
numbers are in bike races and how they should have rider numbers on
their heads and on a bib on the front of the jersey.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com