View Single Post
Old August 24th 11, 05:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Having the Elderly Ride Bikes is a Good Idea

This is an issue that we find around here, which may be replicated along many beaches of the world:

No soliloquy. This is just a comment about the supreme stupidity reigning around here and what could be the solution. I will --like always-- provide my own solution. Your wisdom is needed so it doesn't become another soliloquy.

There we got Casablanca --the historic hotel-- at 63rd ST. Cars overflowing at the entrance, often parked the sidewalks, and pedestrians/cyclists making a dash on the road to avoid getting hit by fast traffic.

SOLUTION?

Before I get to it, let me say that it's intimidating to go to Casablanca and park a car, and almost impossible to put a bicycle somewhere. See what I'm getting at? Such place and many other hotels in the area could be benefit from being BIKE FRIENDLY. Last time I rented in Key West, the bicycles came with the rental and they were locked right outside. That's the solution.

I will be going to Casablanca now and spreading the good news... Wisdom is coming to them!

THE QUESTION IS: ARE THEY READY FOR IT? ARE YOU READY FOR IT?
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home