Old February 8th 14, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Fri, 7 Feb 2014 00:05:20 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Only the brainless idiots to be found on this desultory newsgroup would disagree with any of the above. That such cretins should exist anywhere in the world is an insult to the intelligence of our species. But it is good that the Great One, namely ME, is here to kick their dumb asses. **** ’em all the way to Hell and back!

Dolan says, "Only the brainless idiots to be found on this desultory

newsgroup". Yes sir, we agree.

You need to model yourself after Blackblade who at least tries to say something that is of general interest. It is because of Assholes like you that newsgroups are not what they should be. Name calling is so tiresome! Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of this noble newsgroup.

And we remember that Dolan it is that has lurked here practically.

forever. and finally he out does himself in self analysis.

Post content or get lost. What an Asshole!

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great