Old February 28th 18, 07:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default The lone 26er in a forest full of 29ers and 27.5ers

On 2/28/2018 1:44 PM, jbeattie wrote:

As a society, we used to have a reasonable perspective on pets. We didn't have a neurotic attachment to dogs as some sort of furry Xanax.

Or some sort of furry beast that needs Xanax. See
http://dogaware.com/articles/wdjanxiety.html

I know a guy who began dating a rather quirky woman. The woman sort of
gradually moved into his house, something he should not have let happen.
Among her many quirks, she loved dogs and felt it was her mission in
life to rescue one from the local pound. She "rescued" a _large_ dog
with many problems.

Well: The guy was forced to build a large pen for the large dog, because
it wasn't really controllable, despite being on Xanax or Prosac or some
such thing. And eventually, despite the pills, the dog attacked the guys
dear granddaughters.

Soon after that, the dog was gone. And not much later, the woman was
gone too.

--
- Frank Krygowski