Old March 30th 18, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default High visibility law yields no improvement in safety

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 5:23:18 PM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
https://www.bikebiz.com/news/hivis-compulsion-study

--
- Frank Krygowski

All we have here are opinions. Give us some data, Franki-boy.

In fact, the nearest thing to a hard fact we see in this article is the predictable opinion, but still on the face of it only an opinion, that the Italians didn't enforce their law. That would invalidate the whole study, and its conclusion.

I really must say, Franki-boy, that for someone so keen on arguing whether studies whose results your politics do not approve of were conducted according to the most copacetic rules of statistics, you let the side down when you push out non-specific **** like this article, right down to quoting some wimpish British minister betting five bob each way.

Do better, Franki-boy.

Unsigned out of contempt for this crap, and its pusher.