Old October 20th 08, 04:29 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Ed Dolan the Great declares ARBR dead!

aka Andres Muro wrote:
On Sep 23, 10:18 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
My God, an entire week has gone by and there has been no freaking posts to
this newsgroup at all except for a desultory few. Yea, ARBR is now truly
dead. It was killed by a criminal vandal troll by the name of Ed Gin several
years ago. This criminal vandal troll was aided and abetted by JimmyMac, and
granted free leave by Tom Sherman, formerly a stalwart of this newsgroup.

Don't think it can happen to your newsgroup? Think again! All it takes is
cowardice in the face of the enemy. ARBR did not deserve to live.

Ed Dolan the Great tried to save the group from itself, but there is nothing
to be done when everyone proves themselves to be cowards and knaves. The
only one to come out of this totally ****ed up newsgroup as pure as the
driven snow was Ed Dolan the Great. The Angels in Heaven weep at His
Greatness!

Death to ARBR!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Even if it doesn't die now, once elected, Sarah Palin will pray and
speak in tongues and will invoke the powers of good to defeat all
queer, bent riding weirdos. only normal uprright riding cyclists will
be tolerated in her new empire of goodness. Countries in the axis of
evil such as Iran, N Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, France and Spain will
tolerate recumbents for a short period until Sarah and John bomb them
into normalcy, or at least they pray the weirdness out of them.

I'm hopeful for the Sarah presidency. We have too many belugas, polar
bears, recumbent cyclists and wolf anyways

Recumbent cyclists are the scourge of the earth!

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.